In response to our customers’ requirements, we set out 25 years ago to design Pt 100 sensors to withstand vibration in the order of 2-2500 Hz, 30 g, shock 500 g in 3 axes.
These sensors were successfully tested by a recognized laboratory. Since then, we have supplied thousands of sensors for use on compressors, turbines, pumps and a multitude of other applications.
In principle, all resistance thermometer sensors and assemblies shown in chapter “Resistance Thermometers” can be executed in High Vibration construction.
- Step 1 : Define your choice of execution
- Resistance Thermometers for direct immersion
- Resistance thermometers complete with thermowell & replaceable insert
- Resistance thermometers springloaded without thermowells
- Step 2 : Define your applicable zone
- Step 3 : Define your type of sensor
- Step 4 : Contact our Sales Engineers for verification and final specifications